Tudung girls hooked on sex


This is something wild I saw in this morning The Star online. Don’t tell me it turn you on?
Tudung-clad teens who are hooked on sex
A GROUP of Muslim tudung-clad girls were not ashamed to say they were no longer virgins, with some admitting they became pregnant at 15, Metro Ahad reported.
Some even said they lost their virginity at the age of 10, while others claimed they had multiple sex partners.
They also told Metro Ahad they would ostracise schoolmates who were still virgins.
A 15-year-old from Johor told the paper she first had sex with her boyfriend when in Year Five and was now “addicted to sex.”
“When I was in Form Three I started changing partners, and have done it with two guys at once,” she told the tabloid.
Another 15-year-old girl from Selangor told the paper the term “pure” or virgin did not exist between her friends and her.
“What is wrong if my friends and I want some fun and have sex while we are still young? ,” she told the tabloid.
My Opinion
Is this what you mean crouching tiger hidden dragon. Tiger in malay is “Harimau” or is it hari hari mahu (need it everyday). Sex is really tempting, I don’t think PAS (Parti Islam SeMalaysia) is ready for this, are they going to condemn the thing or are they going to banned sex? The last time I know they want to banned alcohol sale because of muslim buy alcoholic drink in 7-11 or stuff, but now are they going to banned sex since tudung teenager are having a good time it? Or are they going to banned tudung?


If they going on Hudud law, the tudung teenage girl may have to stone to death? What can I said, do you have any opinion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment